- This event has passed.
The Magic of the Thyroid
May 19 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Thyroid dysfunction is a silent and often undiagnosed epidemic. No matter what you do, do you continue to struggle with low energy, perhaps weight gain, fatigue, depressed, feeling cold, and maybe elevated LDL cholesterol? You are likely among the millions who suffer from poor thyroid function!
More than one in 10 individuals will develop a thyroid condition in their lifetime*
Women are five to eight times more likely than men to have thyroid problems*
Undiagnosed thyroid disease may put individuals at risk for certain serious conditions such as cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, and infertility*
However, thyroid dysfunction is often a symptom or result of a deeper underlying problem!
What you will learn:
- Why the conventional standard of care labs are not sufficient and are often misleading
- Identify thyroid dysfunction and why despite conventional treatment, many continue to be symptomatic and how to address unacknowledged root causes.
- Determine nutrient and supplement considerations in supporting optimal thyroid
- Explain common modern lifestyle factors, and how/why they can affect hormone activity.
- Emotional and spiritual connection to the thyroid.
More about Heather Tesch: Heather is a Functional Health Coach who digs deep with her clients, looking for root causes of chronic symptoms so they can create true transformation in their life. She believes that each person’s body and life is uniquely beautiful and thus the healing approach for them should be personalized and tailored to their needs. This is one of the foundational aspects to her coaching and has been evidenced through her years of coaching. Heather’s clients have been able to come off medicines, reverse dis-ease dynamics, regain their vitality and optimize their health and life. She works with clients throughout the country, both in person and virtually!