Explore Your Sensitivity: A Pathway to Understanding Life as a Sensitive Mom
A group coaching program to help explore your path to understanding life as an HSP and/or empath and mom
Begins May 10, 2022 (for 3-months)
Offering you a safe place and community to explore, grow and evolve as a mom and as a sensitive person.
It’s time for you to live a healthy, thriving life instead of feeling overwhelmed by everything. You’re capable of so much more than you realize.
I know that with these tools and support, we can have a strong community of moms supporting each other—no matter what challenges we face.
Are you overwhelmed by your emotions?
Do you feel misunderstood and not valued?
Have been told that you’re too quiet or you overreactive?
Are you a mother to a highly sensitive or empathic child?
I know what it’s like to struggle with the feeling that you’re just not “normal” enough. And if, like me, you’re a sensitive mom, then that struggle is even more intense.
Why should I join this online program?
Here are some of the benefits of the Program:
* Learn how to balance your sensitivity with the demands of motherhood.
* Practical tools for daily usage
* A safe space to explore and grow as a mom and a sensitive person.
* Explore your sensitivity, understand life as an HSP and/or empath and create your own pathway by using the strategies, resources and community
*Be a great example for your children
*You will receive a copy of my newest book The Sensitive Ones
***We begin May 10th with limited space***
I’m opening this group program to 10 to keep it an intimate space. So register soon!
Let’s take this journey together!
Decide today if you would like to join me on this journey by clicking below.
3 Month Group Coaching Program – Starts May 10th and ends July 28th. The investment in you is $595
Explore Your Sensitivity Topics:
Each month we will focus on one of the following areas. We will meet at the beginning of the month for the education piece and then later in the month for reflection and questions (dates listed below). There will be communication between the live sessions via Slack (an online communication tool).
Topic 1: Understanding is the pathway to acceptance and appreciation.
- You have to really understand your sensitivity in order to work with it and not against
- Understand that there are many benefits to being sensitive or an empath and knowing them will help you use your sensitivity to your advantage.
- Be able to connect with themselves so they can be true to themselves.
- Inspire other moms to step into their sensitivity and stop trying to fit into the norm of what society says a mom should be like.
- Gain confidence in being sensitive as a mom.
- Stop trying to find solutions for her own problems outside of yourself because you have support within.
Topic 2: How to support your emotions
- How to handle sensory overwhelm (and other environmental sensitivities)
- Identify your typical reactions
- Have a list of coping strategies and tools to use
- Embrace self-care & make it habitual for better self-management.
- How to self-calibrate so that you feel well
Topic 3: Learn how to balance your sensitivity with the demands of motherhood
- Feel more empowered as a parent to your children
- Be an example for you your children
- Learn tools to regulate emotions within your family unit
WE begin May 10th and end July 28th
Mark Your Calendar for our Live Sessions:
(we will be meeting on the new & full moon)
We will meet to learn and then to reflect/questions.
***All live sessions are scheduled 7:00pm to 8:30pm Central Time. This could change based on the group’s need. ***
- May 10th (Open Circle)
- May 15th
- May 30th
- June 14th
- June 28th
- July 13th
- July 28th
We Begin In:
Are YOU Ready for?
This is a small group, virtual mentorship with Heather to provide a robust and loving community, insider content to help you achieve a healthy and empowered life. Having camaraderie in a group and being held accountable is an incredible place to learn quickly and meet the goals you are looking to accomplish!
Over my journey, I have learned from many spiritual practitioners and have studied various tools to support a sensitive person. I bring all of that together in my programs to guide you. I’ve had tremendous success over the years, helping sensitive souls learn to love their gifts.
Connect online via Zoom (link provided in welcome and reminder email) for our group sessions. We will be using Slack as an online communication tool. NO worries if you have never used before it is free and I will walk you through. Join from the comfort of your own home.
Hi! I’m Your Mentor
Empath Mama founder Heather Nardi dedicates her career to supporting highly sensitive and empathic moms in living healthy, empowered lives. An author, speaker, coach, empath and mama, Heather draws from her extensive education as a Holistic Life Coach and spiritual practitioner to create specialized tools and programs for sensitive mothers. She’s also committed to building a strong community of compassionate moms with shared parenting experiences.
In 2019, Heather launched Empath Mama, a community that provides education, support and a sacred space for like-feeling moms who understand the challenges of sensitive soul parenting. Based on her own experience as an empathic mom raising an empathic daughter, Heather works to help similar families understand the sensitive empath trait and enjoy the same empowering shift she herself experienced after researching holistic, spiritual methods for supporting herself and her child.
Based in Minnesota, Heather is a Mama of 2 children (21-year-old daughter and 15-year-old son) and married to Mario for over 20 years. Her latest book “The Sensitive Ones” releases April 12, 2022.
Heather’s certifications include:
- Certified Holistic Life Coach
- Flower and Gemstone Essence Practitioner
- Certified Teacher from the Path of Self-Love School
- Ancestral Healing Diploma
- Shadow Mastery Diploma
- Sacred Space Holder
- Certified Coach in Self-Esteem Elevation for Children
- Certified ThetaHealer®
- Certified Angel Card Reader
- Certified Kid’s Nutrition Specialist
- Certified in Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance
- Certified in Indigo Studies
What happens after I register?
Upon registration you’ll receive a welcome confirmation email. If the email is not getting to your inbox, then we suggest checking your spam folder, bulk folder, or junk folder.
Will our calls be recorded?
Yes, I will record our zoom calls in case you are unable to attend. You will get the most out of your time if you are able to join us live.
What materials do I need?
You’ll need a computer or smartphone with an internet connection! You’ll be sent a link for our zoom calls in your welcome email and reminder email. Click it shortly before our start time and, voilà, you’re right there with us.
Find a quiet space, maybe light a candle, have a pen or pencil, blanket – whatever feels comfortable and nourishing.
Can you tell me more about the workload and time span?
Yes, of course. This is a 3-month step-by-step program and every month you will get a new module, so you have plenty of time to do everything. I have set it up so that you still have enough time to do everything else in your life, without falling behind in the program.
Are there any additional fees?
There are no additional fees. You receive everything listed, and aha moments!
Who do I contact with questions?
You can reach out to Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Do You offer a monthly payment?
Yes, we offer a monthly payment option of $200 per month. CLICK HERE