Sensitive Ones Book
As a special offer, I’m excited to provide you with an autographed copy of “The Sensitive Ones,” complete with free shipping. This book and the Kindle version is also available on Amazon.
Inside this parenting book for the highly sensitive child and empath, find:
- an introduction to HSP (highly sensitive person) and empath characteristics and why they are commonly misdiagnosed as mental illness,
- parenting tips for avoiding frustration and stress by embracing sensitivity as a gift,
- coping skills for overwhelm and overstimulation, like routines, space for quiet time, and creative outlets,
- how to advocate for your child by becoming an expert in their needs, and
- holistic health pathways like diet, animal therapy, mindfulness, and spiritual practices.
Understanding and acceptance can heal the past and present. The Sensitive Ones is an honest first-hand account of how one mother learned to embrace her and her daughter’s sensitivity so they could both live healthy, empowered lives.
A must-read book for parenting a sensitive child. As a mother who has walked that same path, Heather Nardi's deeply moving account holds nothing back.
Any parent who has wondered if it's okay to trust their--and their child's--intuition, look no further than The Sensitive Ones. You will absolutely love the family journey through strain and heartbreak to self-discovery, trust, and acceptance. A must-read for the highly sensitive parent raising a highly sensitive child.
Heather Nardi has bravely offered her own parenting experience to illuminate the fault lines in our culture's understanding of and support for sensitive people and sensitive empaths. The support that sensitive children receive is critical for the development of their special gifts. Heather shows us not only what can go wrong but also how to successfully change course so a sensitive child can flower as an adult. She offers many insights, approaches, and tools to make parenting a sensitive child easier. Anyone struggling with parenting a sensitive child can benefit from this book.
About the Author
Heather Nardi is a writer, speaker, and life coach based in the Twin Cities. Her writing has appeared in Highly Sensitive Refuge, Thrive Global, and Elephant Journal. For more information, visit Empath Mama.